Does your dog love the water? During the hot summer months, give them the chance to cool off in their very own “Doggie” Pool. Here are some pool tips:
- Be sure the pool is in the shade or partial shade. Since the doggie pools are small, the water can heat up quickly.
- Make sure your dog can get in and out of the pool using a ramp or steps.
- Change the water often to avoid bacteria.
- Clean the pool weekly with a mild soap. Rinse it well and allow to dry before you fill with clean water.
- It is always best to supervise your pet especially if the water levels are deep or if your pet has underlying health problems.
With these simple steps, you doggie is ready to stay cool this summer! Let the fun begin!